We welcome thoughtful and civilized discussions. Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. The comment section on this site is moderated and only approved comments are published. Please read the comment policy
Here are some general guidelines :
- Comments must be relevant to the topic of the post.
- Comments can be a question about the topic of the post or something mentioned in the post.
- Links are permitted in the comments, as long as it is relevant to the topic of the post.
- Be respectful of the author and our readers
- Leave your name and e-mail address when you comment
There are some instances where comments will be edited, deleted or will not be approved :
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments that reports false information will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that are aimed at damaging Zinfinity Consulting’s reputation without proof will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other readers/contributors will be deleted.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted.
Zinfinity Consulting reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the website without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please contact us.