Learning & Development Specialist PhD, MBA, MBTI, CIDTT
Alwyn Lau is a MBTI- and HRDF-certified trainer with 20 years’ experience in fields related to training, education and consulting. He has conducted train-the-trainer (TTT), leadership and personal development courses for hundreds of management executives, educators and students.
He has held managerial positions at AIA Malaysia, KDU University-College and, presently, at SEGi University. He has also worked in the consulting industry dealing mainly with research, training and project management, with assignments based in Singapore and Jakarta.
Alwyn’s work on learning and development has also resulted in published papers for journals and conferences, including Web 2.0 as a Catalyst for Rethinking Teaching & Learning published in ‘Leading Issues in Social Knowledge Management’. His co-authored book, So You Think You Can Teach?, was published by August Publishing in March 2013.
Alwyn holds a PhD from Monash University and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Melbourne.
- MBTI Profiling for Improved Organisational Communication
- Learning 2.0: New Directions for Educational Design, Practice & Assessment
- Creative and Critical Thinking Skills for Business Professionals
- Succeeding with Character: Principles and Tactics for Personal and Organizational Transformation
- Excellence in Business Communication and Public Speaking
- Winning on Time: Principled Strategies for Managing Time
- Tactics for Charismatic and Influential Training Facilitation
- Enriching Microsoft Powerpoint® for Effective Communication