This 6S(5S+1S) practice program is an important to standardise working methods. It helps companies and industries to achieve higher productivity through implementation of 6S practices.
There are many benefits associated with the 6S(5S+1S) practice, such as safe workplaces, improved employee morale, higher productivity, etc. The essential core of this practice is derived from 6 major spirit pillars:
How can a COMPANY benefit from 6S(5S+1S)?
- Improved Safety (Safe place for people to work)
- Increase in Productivity
- Increase in Quality
- Consistent Deliveries (Ensures delivery on time)
- Reduced Costs (Keeps cost down)
- Improved Morale (High in morale)
- Customer Satisfaction
How can an INDIVIDUAL gain from 6S (5S+1S) ?
- Enhanced Safety in Working Environment
- Improved Efficiency
- Improved Quality of Products & Services
- Reduction in Breakdown Frequency
- Employees Feel Comfortable
How does 6S Brings Such Benefits?
The 6S(5S+1S) practice requires people to think, consult and agree with others, and cooperate with each other. At the same time, practicing 6S (5S+1S) gives people satisfaction in being creative, friendly, and seeing changes for better.
In summary, 6S improves: Teamwork, communication, creativity, human relations, good fellowship and increases energy levels.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Know, understand and practise good corporate industrial housekeeping.
- Identify waste, variation, and risks of occupational safety in business processes
- Put things in the right places or right layout for ease of access and safety
- Contribute to higher productivity, work efficiency, quality work life, safer and better working environment
- Do things the way they are supposed to be done
- Create and maintain good and clean corporate image
- Manage 6S(5S+1S) program effectively and pursue business cost reduction through 6S(5S+1S) culture
- Create a safe and healthy work place within the organization
Who should attend
- Top Management
- Business Unit Leaders
- Anyone who is interested in implementing by putting 6S (5S+1S) approach for higher productivity.
Request for Course Outline and more information.
Course Code: SC-PI01