Build Relationships and Sell
In today’s increasingly complex and highly competitive business environment, sales success is getting harder to come by. Customers are savvy: armed with pricing and information from your website, reviews from the Internet and Social Media, recommendations from friends and family, most have already completed 60% of their buying decision before engaging with a sales person.
Sales is no longer about convincing the customer to buy your products or services. Instead, a sales person must learn to function as an expert consultant. A salesperson needs the skills and patience to first identify what the customer really need and want, and then help him/her obtain it.
Only intentional sales professionals who cut through the noise to foster authentic customer-centred relationships can truly help their customers win. A strong customer relationship allows the sales organization to build trust and offer insights, and then help customers meet their objectives. The reality is that true relationships foster loyalty, which in turn builds a sustainable pipeline, and ultimately making it possible to meet and exceed goals.
The Consultative Sales Technique is centred on the principle of applying a problem-solving attitude in a relationship-building process. This training course will boost the participants’ efforts in achieving sales success
The Consultative Sales Technique
The participants will be introduced to the 4-phases of buying and the barriers they need to overcome before they can close a sale. They will need to play different roles in each stage:
- Associating to overcome the No-Trust barrier
- Exploring to overcome the No-Need barrier
- Championing to overcome the No-Help barrier
- Upholding to overcome the No-Satisfaction barrier.
This technique builds long-relationships with customers that lead to repeat and referral sales.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to
- Understand Buying Motivations
- Understand and apply Personality Traits matching in selling
- Use the 4-stage Sales Consultative Technique to overcome buying barriers
- Sell Long Term Relationships
- Handle Objections effectively
- Be familiar with different Closing Techniques
Who should Attend
- All Sales Professionals
- Pre-Sales employees
- Anyone who is seeking stronger customer relationships and improve their ability to generate increased sales
Incorporating experiential learning methodology, participants will learn from:
- Lectures with PowerPoint presentations
- Videos & Discussions
- Activities and Games
- Practice Sessions & Role-Plays
Course Code: GP-SPS01