[“I am only interested in the Cookies Policy.”]
Zinfinity Consulting (“Zinfinity”) operates this website, www.zinfinity.com.my (the “Site”) which provides the Service.
This POLICY does not apply to information that Zinfinty collects through means other than the Site and its offline interactions, including information that we collect about a customer’s requirements.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, telephone number and e-mail or postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We collect this information through forms that you may fill out on our Site, when you contact us with questions, comment on our posts, or when you sign up for one of our events.
As it is true in most websites, we collect information automatically that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your computer’s operating system, browser type and version, your software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), your general geographic location, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the files you download (of any), the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We collect Personal Information using tools and technologies such as:
- Server Logs. When you use the Site, we automatically receive and record certain information from your computer (or device) and browser. To obtain such information, we may use server logs or applications that recognize your computer or device and gather information about its online activity.
To make this Site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions, information, and preferences (such as login, email, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- How to control cookies. If you are concerned about having cookies on your computer, you can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of the Site may not operate correctly.
- You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it.
- For details, see www.aboutcookies.org.
Pixel Tags. The Site or the emails you receive from us may use an application known as a “pixel tag”. A pixel tag is an electronic tracking mechanism that usually consists of a single-pixel image. It can be embedded in a web page or in an email to transmit information, which could include Personal Information. For example, pixel tags may be used by an email sender to determine whether an email recipient has opened a particular email.
How We Use Information
Zinfinity may use Personal Information for a variety of purposes, including:
- to respond to your questions or comments, or to provide you with requested information;
- to invite and sign you up for webinars, workshops and/or events;
- to send you updates, newsletters, or marketing communications about topics that may interest you, including about our products and services;
- to provide the Site to you, fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with us, or otherwise complete a transaction you initiate;
- to engage in analysis and research about the Site and our products and services;
- to support and improve our existing products and services or create new products and services;
- to compile and share aggregated information;
- to count and recognize visitors to the Site and analyze how visitors use the Site.
With your permission, we may also use your Personal Information to promote Zinfinity events or activities that you are involved with. For example, we may obtain your permission to publicly announce you as a speaker at a Zinfinity event or include you on a list of participants for a workshop.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to Zinfinity, such as:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Once you leave this Site or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Policy.
Business partners. We also may share your Personal Information with our business partners to fulfill your requests for services, complete a transaction that you initiate, or meet the terms of any agreement that you have with us or our business partners. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with these companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links. When you click on links on this Site, you may be directed to another site. Zinfinity is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourages you to read their privacy statements.
We use generally accepted and commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion, both during transmission and once it is received. However, no website is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
[Take me back to the Home Page.]