Build rewarding relationships:
Consultative Sales & Negotiation Technique for IT Vendors
Training Date : 12-13 Nov 2019 (Tue & Wed), 9.00AM – 5.00PM
Training Venue : Holiday Villa Hotel, Subang
Principal Trainer : Gina Phan — IPMA (UK), HRDF Certified Trainer (Cert No. 4413)
Customer-centricity is the journey;
Customer satisfaction is the destination. *
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT FOR YOUR SALES TEAM?
Would you give the keys to your Ferrari to an untrained driver? I am guessing you won’t.
So why do many ignore sales and negotiations training for the people who are charged with selling their winning solutions? These are key performance skills that your sales front-liners must know.
The IT business is specialised, complex and highly competitive. Selling is no longer just about telling customer about your product and services. Customers are savvy. Most have completed at least 60% of their buying before decision before engaging with your salesperson.
Intentional sales professionals must cut through the noise in order to foster long-term, authentic, and customer-centric relationships.
A strong customer relationship allows your organization to:
- build trust
- offer insights
- influence, and
- foster loyalty.
The course is delivered on the principle of applying a problem-solving attitude in a relationship-building process. We help boost the participant’s success in sales, negotiations while enriching the customer-relationship. It is customised to address the challenges that IT Vendors face.
- Building trust with customers
- Understand what motivates buying decisions
- Understand and apply Personality matching in selling
- Use the 4-stage consultative approach to overcome sales barriers
- Master SPIN selling approach
- Apply win-win negotiation tactics and closing techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All IT Sales Professionals (Hardware, Software, Services)
- IT Sales Engineers
- Sales Managers/Directors
- IT Entrepreneurs
- Technical pre-sales personnel
- Anyone who wants to improve their ability to generate sales
Gina Phan has been managing IT businesses since 1994. She started her career as a software developer in a systems integration company before moving to management for software businesses. She has developed these business by focusing on her customers and their needs, and also maintaining trusting relationships which last for decades.
REGISTRATION, COURSE FEE, & MORE INFORMATION
- Complete the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HRDF Claimable: Yes
- MIA Corporate Member course fee is RM1,680.00 nett per person.
- Non-Member course fee is RM1,880.00 nett per person.
- Limited seats. Registration is based on first come, first served.
- Payment instructions: Refer to registration form.
*Credit: Sharif Shamsudin
#salestraining #negotiationstraining #WhattodoinNovember #ITIndustry #ITCompanies