Good communication is the cornerstone of success in business. In today’s competitive business world and difficult economy, having effective communication skills is more essential than ever before. It is the foundation on which companies and careers are built and a crucial component of lasting success. Continue reading
Effective Presentation Skills for Technical Sales and Marketing Professionals
Training Date : 15 – 16 Oct 2019 (Tue & Wed), 9.00AM – 5.00PM
Training Venue : Holiday Villa Hotel, Subang
Principal Trainer : Gina Phan — IPMA (UK), HRDF Certified Trainer (Cert No. 4413)
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT TO YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS?
What do billionaires Warren Buffet and Richard Branson say about good presentation skills? They both say it is your ticket to success by increasing your value by as much as 50%!
Congratulations to our Founder and Managing Consultant, Gina Phan for being featured as Mogul of the Month in July 2019 by Women in Commerce (wiCOM).
Each month, wiCOM features women leaders who are making an impact and be an inspiration to the community. Gina joins the list that represents a look at the passionate leaders within a dynamic segment of the economy. Continue reading
CREATIVE & PRACTICAL SALES PRESENTATION SKILLS
— 7 Simple Technical Techniques for Sales Professional —
Training Date : 23 & 24 April 2019 (Tue & Wed), 9.00AM – 5.00PM
Training Venue : Empire Hotel Subang
Principal Trainer : Gina Phan, IPMA (UK), HRDF Certified Trainer (Cert No. 4413)
DYNAMIC AND PRACTICAL BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
Essential Life Skill at Work
“I know my product well. Why can’t I convince more customers?”
Sounds familiar? In today’s complex and highly competitive business environment, selling is no longer just about telling customers about your product and services. Customers are savvy today — they are armed with product information, pricing, and reviews from friends. Some of them would have done research and comparisons on the Internet. Most have completed 60% of their buying before decision before engaging with a sales person.
Intentional sales professionals must cut through the noise to foster authentic relationships with their customers. A strong customer relationship allows your organization to build trust, offer insights, and foster loyalty. It becomes a big contributor to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Understand Buying Motivations
- Understand and apply Personality Style Matching in selling
- Use the 4-stage Sales Consultative Technique to overcome buying barriers
- Apply the SPIN selling questions
- Build Long Term Relationships with Customers
- Handle Objections effectively
- Be familiar with different Closing Techniques
Who should attend
All Sales Professionals including Pre-Sales, Business Development Personnel, Entrepreneurs and anyone who is seeking stronger customer relationships and improve their ability to generate increased sales
- Training Date : 19 & 20 February 2019 (Tue & Wed), 9AM – 5PM
- Training Venue : Empire Hotel, Subang Jaya,Selangor
- Principal Trainer : Gina Phan, IPMA (UK), HRDF-approved trainer (Cert No. 4413)
- Organiser: Malaysian Integrity Academy (MIA)
- Your investment: MIA Corporate Member : RM1,680.00 nett per person. Non-Member : RM1,880.00 nett per person (HRDF-claimable)
- Email for more information: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Siti Fatimah (+6017 4507 554), Mohammad Aliff (+6018 2464 509), Mark Tan (+6016 3456 560)
Unless you were lost in a cave yourself, you would have been like me between June 23rd and July 10th — holding your breath while following the news closely on the riveting Thai Cave Rescue episode. There are valuable leadership lessons that we can derive from it. Continue reading